HOPE ESTATE, TOBAGO
Formerly a plantation, Hope Estate features several small rivers and brooks, with breath-taking views of Hillsborough Bay. It is an eco-conscious community in which leatherback turtles, agoutis, caimans and a wide variety of exotic birds are often sighted, and wildlife protection policies mandate residents to protect and preserve any wildlife in and around the development thus enabling ecological sustainability.
Some of Tobago’s less traversed yet equally enchanting attractions such as Craig Hall Waterfall, Green Hill Waterfall, the Hillsborough Dam, Twin Rivers Waterfall, Bacolet beach and Fort Granby are all in close proximity. There are also many restaurants, the Dwight Yorke Stadium and the Scarborough Health Centre a quick drive away.
Located on the key traffic artery of Windward Road, the gateway to parishes of Saint George, Saint Mary and Saint Paul, with an estimated population of over 42,000 residents, Hope Estate is ideally positioned to become the newest driver of the economy, creating a multitude of opportunities for both public and private entities alike to invest and thrive.
A picturesque coastal community bordered by the scenic Hillsborough Bay and Belmont Road, Hope Estate consists of:
• 115 Residential parcels
• Multipurpose Centre
• Beachfront lands
• 6 adjoining Commercial parcels
The Multipurpose Centre, Beachfront Lands and Commercial parcels seek to create a new wave of progress and development in the community of Hope, each contributing a unique element to the evolution of the development.
* There are two points of entry into the Estate. One is off Windward Road, and the other off Belmont Road Commercial Lands (on the Eastern Boundary of the development), designated to provide residents with easily accessible amenities.
COMPLETE INFRASTRUCTURE- ELECTRICITY, WATER AND TELEPHONE AMENITIES FULLY APPROVED RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL LOTS FOR SALE
1. OFF WINDWARD ROAD, HOPE ESTATE, TOBAGO
(Approved Residential Lots Starting at $660,000 TTD)
- Expertly designed land-only residential development
- Picturesque, 50-acre coastal community
- Located on the South/South-western coast of Tobago
- 5 minute drive to Scarborough
- Freehold land
- Atlantic Sea views
- Single-family residential development
- All infrastructure- electricity, water and telephone amenities
- Full Town and Country approval for residential structure
- Remaining Parcels- 29/115 (PHASE 3)
- Lots range from 10,000 sqft.- 15,703 sqft.
2. OFF BELMONT ROAD, HOPE ESTATE, TOBAGO
(Approved Commercial Lots Starting at $1.05 M TTD)
Belmont Road Commercial Lands zoned for medium intensity
e.g. Gas Station
- Expertly designed land-only commercial development with all infrastructure and approvals included
- Located at the key intersection of Windward Rd and Belmont Rd
- Only designated Commercial Center in South-East Tobago
- Lots range from 10,889 to 48,868 sqft.